If you find this blog useful and are willing to support for content development, you may shop my Etsy products: Tutorial 3D tolerance stack up analysis and Tutorial C++ with QT and OpenCV for image processing.
All posts in this blog and some items sold in this shop contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission when you make a purchase using my link.
Here are my shop listing:
- TUTORIAL 3D tolerance stack-up analysis – A package containing PDF files, MATLAB scripts and CAD files that show in detail how to perform 3D tolerance analysis with a real case study.
- Mechanical Tolerance Stack-up and Analysis – An excellent book that explain from the definition of tolerance analysis, motivation until tolerance analysis for 2D and 3D assemblies.
- Assembly Automation and Product Design – A book about how to correctly design a product that is suitable for assembly automation.
- TUTORIAL C++ with Qt and OpenCV for image processing – A package containing C/C++ source files, EXE file, include and LIB files as well as documentation for ellipse fitting from images by using Qt framework, Eigen and OpenCV libraries.
- Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data – A practical reference book in Python for breadth of computational and statistical methods that are central to data-intensive science, research, and discovery.
- Python for Data Analysis: Data Wrangling with Pandas, Numpy, and Ipython – A book that provides comprehensive guides for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python.
- Cracking the coding interview: Programming Questions and Solutions – A book that provides common programming problems (and their solutions) during coding interviews in big tech company.
- Excel VBA Macro Programming – A book that explain in detail and easy to understand on how to develop an excel automation with VBA
Research and personal development
- Deep work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World – A book explaining how to maximise results in any activities and some tips to achieve it.
- Simple rule: How to thrive in a complex world – A book explaining how we navigate in a situation or a problem, where we do not really understand, and find an effective solution.
- Grammar Rules: Everything you need to know but never learnt in school – A book about how to make efficient and concise sentences to writing with military precision!
- The Art of Creative Thinking - A book on how we can develop human creativity to transform the way we do research and any activities.
GNSS and Software-defined Radio (SDR)
- RTL-SDR– A low-cost SDR that is common to use for home use or RF hobbyist (an excellent learning RF tool).
- Hack-RF– An affordable medium-grade SDR that is famous and robust with high sampling rate capability.
- Understanding GPS/GNSS: Principles and Applications - a well-known handbook for GNSS