If you find this blog useful and are willing to support for content development, you may shop my Etsy products: Tutorial 3D tolerance stack up analysis and Tutorial C++ with QT and OpenCV for image processing.
Alternatively, if you want to support me developing this blog, you can support me here.
All posts in this blog and some items sold in this shop contains affiliate links. This means that I may earn a commission when you make a purchase using my link.
You may check Amazon deals for computers, software, mobile phones and accessories? GO TO Amazon prime deal page here!
Here are my shop listing:
- TUTORIAL 3D tolerance stack-up analysis – A package containing PDF files, MATLAB scripts and CAD files that show in detail how to perform 3D tolerance analysis with a real case study.
- Mechanical Tolerance Stack-up and Analysis – An excellent book that explain from the definition of tolerance analysis, motivation until tolerance analysis for 2D and 3D assemblies.
- Assembly Automation and Product Design – A book about how to correctly design a product that is suitable for assembly automation.
- TUTORIAL C++ with Qt and OpenCV for image processing – A package containing C/C++ source files, EXE file, include and LIB files as well as documentation for ellipse fitting from images by using Qt framework, Eigen and OpenCV libraries.
- Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data – A practical reference book in Python for breadth of computational and statistical methods that are central to data-intensive science, research, and discovery.
- Python for Data Analysis: Data Wrangling with Pandas, Numpy, and Ipython – A book that provides comprehensive guides for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python.
- Cracking the coding interview: Programming Questions and Solutions – A book that provides common programming problems (and their solutions) during coding interviews in big tech company.
- Excel VBA Macro Programming – A book that explain in detail and easy to understand on how to develop an excel automation with VBA
- Numerical Methods for Scientific Computing - A book that explains the algorithm behind scientific computing
- Numerical Python: Scientific Computing and Data Science Applications - A book Leverage the numerical and mathematical modules in Python and its standard library
Research and personal development
- Deep work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World – A book explaining how to maximise results in any activities and some tips to achieve it.
- Simple rule: How to thrive in a complex world – A book explaining how we navigate in a situation or a problem, where we do not really understand, and find an effective solution.
- Grammar Rules: Everything you need to know but never learnt in school – A book about how to make efficient and concise sentences to writing with military precision!
- The Art of Creative Thinking - A book on how we can develop human creativity to transform the way we do research and any activities.
GNSS and Software-defined Radio (SDR)
- RTL-SDR– A low-cost SDR that is common to use for home use or RF hobbyist (an excellent learning RF tool).
- Hack-RF– An affordable medium-grade SDR that is famous and robust with high sampling rate capability.
- Understanding GPS/GNSS: Principles and Applications - a well-known handbook for GNSS
- Global Positioning System: Signals, Measurements, and Performance - an excellent GPS and GNSS book for modelling
- Bosch Electric Grass Trimmer- Small and easy-to-handle and best seller electrical grass trimmer.
- Makita battery drilling tool – A good battery-operated drilling tool for DIY at home.
- BANGE Travel Overnight Backpack – An excellent backpack for travelling and office uses.
- Scientific Calculator - the well-known and practical Casio FX-83GTCW
- Focus variation microscopy: performance and uncertainty evaluation- Dimensional and form measurements with optical CMMs